The G Comp Wind is the ultimate glove for ski mountaineering races, spring ski tours and cold-weather aerobics in general. The glove is constructed from soft, dexterous, breathable Lycra® for great comfort and temperature regulation when on the move.
• Versatile, durable, fast-drying synthetic gloves for chilly or windy conditions.
• The superlight Windmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from the wind and cold
• Durable synthetic leather palm
• Grip’R pads on the thumb, index finger, and palm for extra grip
• Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point
• Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
• Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
• Weight: 100g in size XL
Uses: Freesqui, High Mountaineering, Ski Touring, Trekking
Upper Fabric: Lycra, Synthetic leather, Grip’R pads, Soft terry wipe
Claimed Weight: 100 g (size XL)
Main Material: Lycra, Synthetic Leather
Material Features: Windproof, Stretch, Fast Drying
Insulation Rating: Light Insulation
Construction Features - Accessories: 5 Fingers, Wind Breaker Cover , Palm Grip, Synthetic Leather Palm , Nose & Goggles Wipe, Glove Leash, Lightweight