Mountaineering technical jacket, waterproof, breathable and very resistant.
- Made with Gore-Tex Pro Pegase 3L 70D and reinforcements on the shoulders of Cordura Centurion to cope with the rubbing of a backpack.
- Integrated technical hood, double adjustment and with visor.
- Hydro-resistant main rack with double carriage.
- 2 high and 1 chest hand pockets, all with waterproof zip.
- Interior pocket with zip closure.
- Long ventilation under armpits with watertight zippers.
- Cuffs with velcro and adjustable waist.
- Weight: 505 g.
Offer: 20% cheaper.
Uses: High Mountaineering, Trekking
Upper Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro Pegase 3L 70D / Centurion Cordura reinforcement (shoulders)
Water Column (mm/cm2): > 28000 mm
Breathability Rating (g/m2/24h): RET < 6
Claimed Weight: 505 g
Main Material: (3L) Gore-Tex Pro , Cordura, Nylon - Poliamida
Material Features: Whaterproof, Windproof, DWR Treatment
Insulation Rating: Light Insulation
Construction Features - Tops: Full Zip, Two Way Zip, Water Resistant Zippers, Fixed Hoody, Laminated Peak, Pit zippers, Hand Pockets, Chest Pockets, Internal Pockets , Velcro Cuffs, Adjustable Waist, Reinforcements
Fit: Regular Fit
Length: Hip & Thigh-Length
Seams: Fullly Sealed