Light trekking boots for women, with high cane, sturdy construction and quite flexible. They are perfect for both mountain hiking and mountain climbing in summer with some technical steps.
- Made with Nubuck leather and synthetic fabrics with high resistance to abrasion. Waterproof with Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane.
- Pro Tech polyurethane protections at the toe, part of the sides and in the heel displaced towards the inside.
- Long lace for better control.
- Multilink system with anti-twist resistance. A second pair of templates included in the box allow a narrower fit.
- Midsole with CFT chassis, EVA foam and ESS (EVA Super Skin) sheet in the heel area. TPU stabilizer inner plate.
- Sole Vibram Signal Trek mount with Duratrek compound: great grip and traction with good durability.
- Weight ½ pair: 510 g (in size 5 UK).
Offer: 22% cheaper.
Uses: Hikking, Trekking
Upper Fabric: Nubuk leather / Abrasion resistant fabric / Rand in PU Pro Tech
Lining Fabric: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear membrane / Textile
Insole: 2 pairs / Adaptative multilink system
Midsole Technology: CFT Frame / EVA Foam + ESS / Stabilizer TPU insert shank
Sole : Vibram Montura Signal Trek
Claimed Weight: 510 g (1/2 pair, size 5 UK)
Main Material: Gore-Tex Membrane, Nubuck Leather, Natural Leather + Mesh or Synthetic Tissue, Vibram Sole
Material Features: Waterproof, Waterresistant Leather, Flexible Sole
Construction Features: Rubber Toe, Full Rubber Band
Footwear Closure: Lace-up