Lightweight thermal protection jacket ideal for mountain activities with intense cold.
- Toray fabric Mini Rip-stop water-repellent with DWR treatment, and Pro-meteo 2.5L waterproof membrane (15K / 15K). Ergonomic design and high visibility color combination.
- Side panels, under arms, back and hood in 2-layer nylon fabric with DWR treatment (8K-7K).
- Interior fabric in the back of warm polar polyester Thermal and nylon with DWR treatment in the rest.
- Insulation with Primaloft Gold synthetic fiber filling: 130 g on the front and shoulders and 100 g on the rest.
- Waterproof front zipper.
- Integrated hood with visor and elastic facial contour.
- 2 hand pockets with discreet zip closure.
- Large inside pocket where the jacket is folded.
- Cuffs with wide elastic band.
- Elastic waist.
- Weight: 640 g.
Offer: 15% cheaper.
Uses: High Mountaineering, Trekking
Upper Fabric: Nylon Toray Mini Rip-stop / 2,5L Pro-meteo membrane (15K / 15K) / 2L Nylon with DWR treatment (8K / 7K)
Lining Fabric: Inner back: Double Polyester Thermal fleece / Nylon with DWR treatment
Insulation : Primaloft Gold Insulation
Insulation Weight : 130 g (front and yoke) / 100 g (other parts)
Claimed Weight: 640 g
Main Material: (2,5L) Alternative Waterproof , Combined Materials, Polyester, Nylon - Poliamida
Material Features: Whaterproof, Windproof, Packable, DWR Treatment
Insulation Rating: Heavy Insulation
Insulation Type: Synthetic Insulation , Primaloft
Construction Features - Tops: Full Zip, Fixed Hoody, Elastic Contour Face, Laminated Peak, Hand Pockets, Chest Pockets, Internal Pockets , Elasticated Cuffs, Lycra Cuff, Elasticated Waist, Reflective
Fit: Regular Fit
Length: Hip & Thigh-Length