Alpine boot designed for high level mountaineering and use on routes to glaciers. Lasted for a precise fit, the boot is constructed to provide maximum sensitivity and great performance.
- A double-tongue allows the user to customize their fit: push the tongue down and let the velcro and lace system provide a secure lower-volume fit; pull the tongue up and give yourself a higher volume fit.
- The Gore-Tex Duratherm lining and single Hydrobloc infused Swiss Perwanger leather upper combine to ensure warmth and durability to minus 20 degrees Celsius.
- It has a newly designed Vibram Teton sole that works in conjunction with Zamberlan's P.C.S. (Professional Crampon System). The Carbon Flex midsole makes the boot stiff and stable.
- The exclusive Zamberlan® R.R.S. protective rand helps prolong the life of the boot and offers improved protection for the foot.
- Weight: 1040 g (half pair in size 42 EU).
Offer: 21% cheaper.
Uses: High Mountaineering, Ice Climbing
Upper Fabric: Hydrobloc Perwanger Leather / Microfiber / Superfabric
Lining Fabric: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
Midsole Technology: Triple density PU / Zamberlan PCS
Sole : Vibram Teton
Claimed Weight: 1040 g (1/2 pair in size 42)
Main Material: Gore-Tex Membrane, Perwanger Leather, Natural Leather + Mesh or Synthetic Tissue, Vibram Sole
Material Features: Waterproof, Insulated, Waterresistant Leather, Rigid Sole
Construction Features: Segmented Lace, Compatible with Automatic Crampons, Rubber Toe, Full Rubber Band, One-Piece Leather
Footwear Closure: Lace-up